Moscato Mint Julep Cocktail
- 3 oz Woodbridge by Robert Mondavi Moscato
- 3 tsp seltzer water
- 3 sprigs fresh mint
- Extra large ice cubes
- To make mint ice cubes, tear up about 8 mint leaves and freeze with water the night before.
- Muddle six mint leaves, powdered sugar and seltzer water in a glass or cocktail shaker. Add Woodbridge by Robert Mondavi Moscato and shake or stir lightly to mix.
- Add ice cubes to your serving glass, pour drink over the ice and garnish with the remaining mint.
- Entertaining Tip: to make the mint ice cubes, chop several mint leaves and freeze them with water in ice cube trays the night before serving.