- 4 ears corn on the cob
- I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® Original Spray
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon lime zest
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons grated Violife Just Like Parmesan
- Preheat grill or grill pan over medium-high heat. Peel husks from corn.*
- Spray the corn liberally with I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® Original Spray. Sprinkle the garlic evenly on the corn. Grill for 10 minutes or until corn is tender and lightly charred. Cool slightly.
- Spray the grilled corn with more I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® Original Spray and sprinkle the lime peel, cumin, cilantro, and Violife Just Like Parmesan on all sides.
- Serve with lime wedges if desired.
*For a pretty presentation and to make handling hot corn easier, use the husks as handles. Remove the silk from the corn, pull the husks back to form a tail-like handle; tie with a kitchen string. Cut off excess if desired. Soak the husk “tails” in cold water doe about 10 minutes before grilling to prevent burning, or hang the husks over the edge of the grill. -To serve Street Corn as a snack or appetizer, break the corn cobs in half and skewer with wooden skewers or popsicle sticks.