Get out the slow cooker for Carolina-Style BBQ Pulled Pork Sliders. Great for Oktoberfest or any time of the year, these pulled pork sliders are delicious!
- 1 pork shoulder (3 lb.), trimmed of fat
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 bottle (12 oz.) Budweiser® Beer (Please note: This ingredient is not shoppable and will not appear in your cart.)
- 1 bottle (18.6 oz.) HEINZ BBQ Sauce Carolina Tangy Vinegar Style, divided
- 2 Tbsp. HEINZ Yellow Mustard
- 2 Tbsp. sugar
- 1/4 cup HEINZ Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 pkg. (5 oz.) coleslaw blend (cabbage slaw mix)
- 12 slider buns (2 inch), split
- Season meat with garlic powder; place in slow cooker. Add beer and 1/2 cup barbecue sauce; cover with lid. Cook on LOW 8 to 10 hours (or on HIGH 4 to 5 hours). Meanwhile, mix mustard, sugar and vinegar until blended. Add to coleslaw blend in medium bowl; mix lightly. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Transfer meat to cutting board. Discard all but 1/4 cup sauce from slow cooker. Pull meat into shreds with 2 forks. Add to reserved sauce in slow cooker; stir in remaining barbecue sauce.
- Fill rolls with meat mixture and coleslaw just before serving.