- 4- 3.5 oz Beyond Meat patties
- 4 slices cheddar cheese (follow your heart brand)
- 1 cup BBQ sauce
- 1 cup fried onions
- 1 cup caramelized onions
- 1 cup mushroom bacon
- 4 each potato buns
- 4 Tablespoons earth balance butter
- 2 Tablespoons sunflower oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- Heat up a griddle or a large saute pan add the oil until smoking.
- Season the patties on both sides with salt and pepper.
- Add the patties to the hot pan.
- Smash the patties down until they are thin.
- Cook for 5 minutes.
- Flip the patties add 2 oz of caramelized onions to each patty and 1 slice of cheese to each.
- Cover the pan and let the cheese melt.
- In a separate pan melt the butter and lightly toast the buns .
- On the top side of the bun add 2 oz of bbq sauce, ¼ cup fried onions.
- Remove the patties from the pan and add to the bottom bun.
- Wrap them and serve warm.
Smoked maple syrup
- 1 quart maple syrup
- 1 cup smoked paprika
- ½ cup liquid smoke
- 4 boxes sliced shitake mushrooms
- 1 cup sunflower oil
- 1 cup smoked maple syrup
- Tt kosher salt
- Tt black pepper
1. First, grab all your ingredients/tools and place along your prep table/area
2. Heat up the oil in a 20 quart rondo pot
3. Add the mushrooms and season with some salt
4. Cook the mushrooms until crispy about 30 minutes
5. Add the remaining ingredients and reduce until well coated