Cook the hot dogs & bacon at the same time on the grill or in a skillet with these Bacon-Wrapped Hot Dogs! These Bacon-Wrapped Hot Dogs couldn’t be easier.
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped onions
- 1 jalapeño pepper, chopped
- 10 slices OSCAR MAYER Bacon
- 1 pkg. (16 oz.) OSCAR MAYER Wieners
- 10 hot dog buns
- 1/4 cup KRAFT Real Mayo Mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup HEINZ Tomato Ketchup
- 1/4 cup HEINZ Yellow Mustard
- Heat grill to medium heat.
- Combine tomatoes, onions and peppers.
- Wrap 1 bacon slice tightly around each wiener, tucking in ends of bacon slices to secure. Grill 8 to 10 min. or until bacon is done and wieners are heated through, turning occasionally. Drain on paper towels. Meanwhile, brush mayo evenly onto both sides of buns, then grill 1 to 2 min. on each side or until lightly toasted on both sides.
- Fill buns with wieners; top with tomato mixture, ketchup and mustard.