- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 12-16 strips of bacon
- 1 lb. of green beans, halved
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- Duke’s Hickory Moonshine BBQ Sauce
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Line a baking sheet with foil.
- Combine green beans, tomatoes and bell pepper on pan. Drizzle vegetables with oil then sprinkle with a pinch of salt and pepper; toss to coat.
- On a cutting board or plate, spread each chicken breast with a coating of BBQ sauce. Carefully wrap strips of bacon around chicken and secure with toothpicks; each chicken breast may take 3 or 4 strips of bacon to cover. Place wrapped chicken on top of prepared vegetables.
- Bake for about 45 minutes to 1 hour or until chicken is at least 165°F internal temperature.
- Remove toothpicks before serving.
Yields: 4 Servings
Preparation variations (if applicable):
- Change up the veggies to suit your family.