Wild Mike’s Ultimate Pizza, Super-Sized 4-Cheese Pizza
Cubed or Shredded Chicken Breast
Blue Cheese Crumbles
- Preheat oven to 400 Degrees Fahrenheit. Remove pizza from all packaging materials.
- In a large skillet, cook chicken breast until no longer pink. Once cooked, cut or shred into desired size pieces.Alternatively, you can purchase a rotisserie chicken from the deli as a quicker option.
- In a medium bowl, toss chicken pieces with your favorite buffalo sauce.
- Peel and cut red onion in half. Slice the onion into crosswide, half sections to desired thickness.
- Sprinkle the chicken and red onion onto pizza.
- Top with blue cheese crumbles.
- Bake pizza for 14-18 minutes or until cheese in center is melted. For a softer crust, cook on pan for an additional 2 minutes.
- While pizza is baking, chop up green onion. Set aside.
- Remove pizza from oven. Sprinkle with green onion and drizzle with additional buffalo sauce.
Yields: 1 ServingPrint the Recipe Buy Ingredients