Don’t know what to do with the leftovers from yesterday’s BBQ? Look no further than this nachos recipe perfect for your next tailgate!
This is a quick and easy recipe perfect for summer. Try it as a side dish at your next BBQ!
½ teaspoon salt, ½ teaspoon pepper, ½ teaspoon garlic powder, ½ teaspoon onion powder, ½ teaspoon Worcestershire sauce, Melted Butter (for brushing), and 2 roma tomatoes, sliced (optional)
1 pack of Mason Dixie Buttermilk or Cheddar Biscuits and 1 pound grassfed lean ground beef
2 cups yellow cheddar, Finely shredded (preferably Tillamook or Sargento), One 4-ounce jar pimentos, drained and chopped, 1/3 cup mayonnaise, 2 tablespoons finely grated onion, 1 1/2 teaspoons Tabasco, Kosher salt, to taste, ½ teaspoon pepper, and ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
1. Preheat oven according to your oven type as indicated on the box of Mason Dixie biscuits.
2. Place biscuits on rimmed baking sheet (do not thaw) and bake according to instructions on box.
3. Meanwhile, prepare your grill or a grill pan to medium high heat.
4. Gently combine the beef, salt, pepper, garlic and onion powder, and worcestershire sauce and form into 6 small patties. Set aside.
5. In a medium bowl, combine the cheddar cheese with the pimentos, mayonnaise, onion seasonings, and Tabasco. Stir until well incorporated.
6. Grill the patties on the pan until desired degree of doneness, about 5 minutes per side.
7. Remove the biscuits from the oven when ready and brush with melted butter fresh out of the oven.
8. Slice the biscuits in half and spread 2 tablespoons pimiento cheese on each side.
9. Add the patty and tomatoes or other toppings of your choice. Top with the biscuit tops. Serve warm.
A great bbq sirloin roast recipe. Michele gives tips on preparing your own dry rubs and shows how to roast on a grill using indirect heat.
The bold flavor of Smoked Sausage is balanced by tender red peppers, sweet chili garlic sauce, and the refreshing taste of pineapple and served over rice in just 15 minutes.
One bite of these righteous rubbed ribs and you’re going to thank us for giving directions both for the grill and the oven. That way you can enjoy them year-round.
1-package baby back ribs
¼ Cup Prepared Yellow Mustard
Fruit wood chips for smoking
Apple Juice (in a spray bottle)
Ruffles Smokehouse BBQ Style Chips
Remove membrane located on the back of the ribs.
Slather both sides of ribs with mustard and cover all sides with dry rub.
Cover ribs and place in refrigerator for 2 hours.
Prepare Grill or BBQ
Cook ribs over sustained indirect heat (200°F-225°F) for 3 hours. Hickory, apple or other fruit wood may soaked in water and tossed in small quantities over the hot coals periodically during the cooking. Approximately every 2 hours spray with apple juice to keep ribs moist.
Wrap Ribs in foil and spray with apple juice and return to grill for about 2 more hours.
Remove ribs from foil and baste all sides with sauce and return ribs to BBQ for additional 30 minutes to set the sauce. Cook until the internal temperature reaches 145°.
Serve with a generous portion of Ruffles Smokehouse BBQ Style Chips.
4 Boneless Skinless Chicken Thighs
12 oz. Italian Dressing
4 slices bacon
¼ cup Dry Rub Mix
Place chicken thighs in a non-reactive bowl with the Italian dressing, cover and marinate for 3 hours in the refrigerator.
Prepare BBQ or Grill.
Wrap the chicken pieces in bacon and secure with skewers or toothpicks.
Season both sides with dry rub mixture
Place Chicken on the grill over indirect, medium heat.
Cook for Approximately 1 hour at 325-350 or until the internal temperature of the chicken reaches 165°.
During the last 15-20 minutes glaze them with BBQ sauce.