10 Random Necessities for your BBQ Party
Throwing a BBQ party can be a lot of fun but also a ton of work. With so many things to remember, we’ve created a list of random essentials that you might want to have on hand for your next BBQ.
- Reynolds Wrap Aluminum Foil: Not only does aluminum foil increase the flavor of your meat but it can also speed up the cooking process.
- Coppertone Sunscreen: When it comes to smoking meat, the name of the game is low and slow. Smoking meat is an all day affair that typically occurs in the summertime. Don’t forget to wear your sunscreen, to protect your skin, while enjoying the outdoors.
- Allegra and Claritin: Avoid allergies by taking Allegra or Claritin prior to smoking your BBQ. No one wants a rack of ribs that’s been sneezed on.
- Blue Rhino Propane: It never hurts to throw some Roseda Steak Burgers and Hotdogs on the grill for little kids or as an appetizer for your hungry guests. Don’t forget the propane to start your grill!
- Schmidt Potato Rolls: Don’t forget buns for your burgers and dogs.
- Soft Soap: Make sure to have soap for your guests to wash their hands before and after they enjoy their BBQ.
- Chinet Plates: Paper plates make for a quick and easy clean up.
- Palmolive Dish Liquid: Make sure to clean up those dirty basters, carving knives, and other utensils with a heavy duty dish soap.
- Cascade: For any dishware that was used to prep your meat, be sure to run it in the dishwasher with Cascade dishwasher detergent.
- Dessert: Every BBQ should end with a delicious dessert. Yuengling’s Ice Cream is the perfect cool treat for a hot summer day.